Archive

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]歐羅有機農場位於元朗錦田大江埔村,2011年由黃氏姊弟放下個人事業,回歸出生地一同建立農莊,經過一番努力,現已有十多萬呎農地投入生產,農場環境自然優美,所有農作物均採用天然地下井水灌溉,種出來的有機菜、有機蔬果份外鮮甜! 農場主人阿榮在2010年底毅然放棄高薪厚職,回到老家的農場種菜,將20多年管理經驗融入農場裡。阿榮決心打造香港有機蔬菜品牌,同時又推出手機 App 吸引忙碌中產訂菜,現時農場產品有價有市,為香港農業殺出了一條新血路。 歐羅有機農場網頁:http://www.yuwing.com/[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text] The Choreography [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]22/11 4:30pm i-Dance (HK) 2015 Closing Event: Dance Under the Sky[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text] The People [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] All artists [/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]素苗是素苗有機農莊以優化持續生機種植合作的食店。他們的食材都是屬於有機種植,並每天由錦田自家農場新鮮採摘。 餐廳希望來自城市的朋友們,都可以享受到真正新鮮並健康的蔬菜,廚師每天都會獨立設計素食套餐。[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]錦田鄉十年一屆酬恩建醮,鄉民十分重視,鄉中男女老幼,自開春以來,即展開籌備工作,聘專家擇吉行事,延道士經生啟壇誦經,杯卜緣首,標投棚壇,戲班上演神功戲,成立建醮委員會,開設素筵盆宴,甚至流動式洗手間等等。情形相當緊湊。 一般建醮,多稱為太平清醮,辭海有載:「僧道設壇祈禱曰醮」,另載:「前漢郊祀志方,或言益州有金馬碧雞之神,可醮祭而至」,敢言太平清醮的意義是:慶賀昇平,酬謝裨恩及求神降福的大型慶典活動。 酬恩建醮最新資訊:http://yl.com.hk/kamtin/index.htm 資料來源:錦田鄉十年一屆酬恩建醮特刊[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pak Wai, (now known as Shui tau Tsuen and Shui Mei Tsuen) and Nam Wai (Kam Tin Market) were divided by Kam Tin River, where Bin Mo Bridge used to be one of the main routes connecting the north and south regions and is the oldest bridge at Pak Wai. The bridge is located to the east of Shui Tau Tsuen, while Choi Wong Yi Kung Study Hall is at its south. Bin Mo Bridge was built by Tang Chun Yuen 鄧俊元, the 25th generation patriarch of the Tangs in Kam Tin in the 49th year of the Kangxi 康熙 era in the Qing Dynasty (1710). Tang Chun Yuen 鄧俊元’s father, named Chung Kwong 重光 passed away when Chun Yuen 俊元was very young. Chun Yuen 俊元lived with his mother, surnamed Wong and his brother, Tang Yin Yuen 鄧彥元 in Tai Hong Wai 泰康圍. Chun Yuen 俊元 moved to Shui Tai Tsuen which is located at the opposite side of Kam Tin River after he got married in the 43th year of the Kangxi 康熙 era in the Qing Dynasty (1704). Every time when his mother visited her grandsons, Tang Chun Yuen鄧俊元had to carry here on his back to cross the river. Several years later, Tang Chun Yuen鄧俊元 built a bridge between the two villages to facilitate his mother crossing the river. The bridge was completed in the 49th year of the Kangxi 康熙 era in the Qing Dynasty (1710) and name Bin Mo Bridge, literally meaning a bridge for the convenience of mother. Two stone steles were erected next to the bridge. The older one was erected at the completion year (1710), while another one commemorated the renovations in 1959, in recent years, the bridge underwent repairs by the Hong Kong Government. A pavilion was built adjacent to the bridge as a resting place for tourists. The stone stele carved in 1959 was also reengraved. Source: Heritage in Kam Tin iPhone App[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text] The Choreography [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]3:45pm Memorata in Aeternum If you have lost someone who was very important to you, then there will always be small things that remind you of that person and that will connect you forever. 15/11 4:00pm Meet the Artists [/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text] The People [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] Choreographer and Performer: Christine HE (Germany / HK) Performer: Gabbie CHAN (HK), Daniel Navarro LORENZO (Spain), Wei MAO (HK), Katie YAU (HK), Yinliang HE(Germany / HK) [/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]Chou Wong Yi Kung Study Hall is located to the south east of Shui Tau Tsuen at the bend of Kam Tin River. Surrounded by water at three sides, it was linked to the rear of Shui Tai Tsuen by the Bin Mo Bridge. The Building was built by the Tang clan of Kam Tin in the 23rd year of Kangxi 康熙 era (1684) in the Qing Dynasty to honor Zhou Youde 周有德, Viceroy of Guandong and Guangxi 兩廣總督 and Wang Lairen 王來任, Governor of Guangdong 廣東巡撫 whose pleading with Emperor ended the coastal evacuation. Chou Wong Yi Kung Study Hall is a two-hall structure with three jian 間 [bay] in width. It has an entrance building and ritual hall separated by a courtyard along the central asix. At the rear of the main hall is an altar where the soul tablets of officials Zhou and Wang are housed. Apart from providing schooling to local children, it is also the place where village festival, known as Chau Yan Kin Chiu 酬恩建醮, took place every ten years. Start from 1684, the rituals are initiated to pay great respect to Zhou and Wang as well as relieve the souls of those dead cased by the evacuation order. It is the only rituals commemorating officials Zhou and Wang, which was still carried on in Hong Kong. Villagers would make offerings, such as fruits and dumpling known as Cha Kwa 茶果 at Chou Wong Yi Kung Study Hall before the opening rite. In particular, they would also paper offerings for Zhou and Wang. Led by a team of Taoise priests, a continuous series of ritual activity is carried out to cleanse and purify the place as well as to please and drive out the evil spirits during the five-day and six-nights rites. The original timber Chinese roof and brick structures of the study hall were already replaced with concrete structures. Source: Heritage in Kam Tin iPhone App[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]天后古廟近年獲撥款近二百萬元維修及還原木樑結構屋頂並於2014年完成修葺。天后古廟是創建於清康熙年間 (1662-1722),於1936年曾經重建及修葺。據說當年日久失修倒塌,只剩天后娘娘頭頂三行瓦尚存。宋高祖趙構(後稱康王)託夢予芬傅法師,說在錦田有一破廟需要重建,請他去幫忙,法師歷盡波折,終於在一叢林找到天后古廟,大手筆捐助280元予錦田水尾村並與鄉民一起重修。1936年完工,鄉民立了一塊木匾記載此事,但今日的鄉民已不知道芬傅法師的來歷。 資料來源:八鄉錦田地區報[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]Cheung Chun Yuen was built by Tang Ming Hok 鄧鳴鶴, the 28th generation patriarch of the fourth grand branch lineage, perhaps in the mid-Qing Dynasty. Cheung Chun Yuen is a study hall in Shui Tau Tsuen specially for martial arts training of local youth. It is actually a complex formed by buildings of different usages, including a two-hall structure for ancestral worship, a small block once for opium smoking, a guest house with living area, as well as a garden and an open ground for martial training. At the north of the complex is a two-hall structure with one jian [bay] in width that served as family ancestral hall for the branch lineage of founder, Tang Ming Hok 鄧鳴鶴. It was where rituals were performed to knowledge the birth of new male lineage member and where marriages took place. The front of the main hall is recessed, providing a vestibule to the ritual space beyond. The ancestral hall was designated ad Deemed Monument from 1994 to 2009 and restored in 1995. Source: Heritage in Kam Tin iPhone App[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text] The Choreography [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] 3:00pm POIEMA I write/ with my being/ a signature into this world/ a poiema, a living poem/ I become/ We write/ with our beings/ and leave a legacy/ of belonging, isolation, connection, dissonance/ Hidden stories/ whispered/ through the village walls/ cold, stagnant, innocent, fenced/ we furnish ourselves with modernity/ and forget the prominent/ that continues to take shape/ A city poiema written/ but not birthed/ finds its way/ Life nor death withhold/ A passionate tango/ To unfold Saxofoon tunes/ rigorously messing up/ down tones/ of a desolate dull ruin/ Trees' greens wriggle/ up to Light & Life/ [/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text] The People [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] Choreographer and Performer: Marloes VAN HOUTEN (The Netherlands) Performer: Ara CHO (South Korea), David Leung (HK), Eva LIN (HK), Mimi LO (HK)、Callum MACKENZIE (Canada / HK), Gary SWART (South Africa / HK), Paul YIP (HK) [/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]Located in the western Shui Mei Tsuen, tree house is a brick house which was wrpped by heavy aerial roots and trunks of an old banyan tree. To the west of the tree house is a fish pond. The construction year of the house could not be ascertained. It is said that the building might be a study hall of a clan member of the Tangs in Kam Tin. When the imperial edict on coastal evacuation was imposed in the first year of Kangxi 康熙 era of Qing Dynasty (1662), the owner left Kam Tin and never returned. The building therefore fell into ruins. Another legend has it that the building was a temple worshipping Tin Hau 天后 [Goddness of the Sea]. The temple was subsequently collapsed. Later, the banyan tree next to the building grew bigger and enveloped it completely. Source: Heritage in Kam Tin iPhone App[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]Tang Chan Yui Kuen Ancestral Hall is located at the northeast edge of Shui Tau Tsuen facing west. Also known as Mau King Tong 茂荊堂 [Hall of Luxuriant Blossom of Bauhinia], the building was founded by Tang Man Wai 鄧文蔚, a focal patriarch of the 23rd generation, to commemorate the 16th generation principal ancestors, Tang Chan 鄧鎮, Tang Yui 鄧銳 and Tang Kuen 鄧鋗 during the Kangxi era (1662-1723) in the Qing Dynasty. The ritual of Dim Dang 點燈 [lantern lighting ceremony] will be performed in the hall on the 15th of the first lunar month every year. A learge lighting lantern representing the continuity of the lineage would be hung in the main hall. The family of the new born son would prepare feast and porridge, known as “Ding chuk” 丁粥 [Porridge of newborn boys] of clan members. On that day, the name of the newborn son would be added into the genealogy to be rightfully recognized him as a member of the lineage. Although the original timber Chinese roof was already replaced with concrete structures, the remaining fabrics are still able to give us a glance of the immense scale of the building. At the side bay are raised platforms known as the drum platform. Passing through the entrance porch is an entrance doorway set in granite surround in the middle bay. The bases of the gable wall and entrance wall are originally made of red sandstone that was considered as a delicate building material for its rarity in Hong Kong. These designs and choice of building material add a sense of grandeur to the building, and help to demonstrate the importance of the building. The main ridge is finely decorated with delicate plastered relief of auspicious animals, scrolled foliage, bird and sprays of flowers in the panels. Source: Heritage in Kam Tin iPhone App[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][vc_column_text]Tang Tsing Lok Ancestral Hall locates at the southwest corner of Shui Mei Tsuen, where is served as a focal ancestral hall for the descendants of Tang Tsing Lok, the eldest branch lineage at present-day Kam Tin. It has been listed as Grade 1 of Historic Buildings in Hong Kong. Being a sizable ancestral hall in Hong Kong, it occupies a footprint of 547.66m2. The most important celebration is associated with entering a newborn son into the lineage registry for him to be rightfully recognized as a member of the lineage. The ancestral hall is also the venue where the marriage took place. Wedding banquets are held inside the ancestral hall and in the open forecourt where basin meals are served. The main ridge is of curled-up ends and finely decorated with delicate plastered relief in serial of panels. The middle panel is depicting a carp leaping from turbulent waters over a gate beside a sinuous dragon amidst scrolling clouds, symbolizing “liyue longmen鯉躍龍門 [crap jumps over the dragon gate]”, a wish for increased prestige. The roofs are supported by stacked-beams-and struts systems with elaborate timber members where the underside of the timber beams and tuofeng are finely carved with auspicious motifs. Below the roof is a register of murals at the top of the entrance wall depicting idyllic landscape and folk stories. Dated to the 59th year of Qianlong era (1794), a plaque inscribed with three Chinese characters “Sze Shing Tong”思成堂 is hung atop the screen doors in the main hall, which was written by Cho Peng Ling who was granted the honor of Jinshi 進士 Source: Heritage in Kam Tin iPhone App[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type="normal" up="20" down="40"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="center" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation=""][vc_column][button size="medium" icon="" target="_self" text_align="center" text="Back to Project Page" link="http://www.y-space.org/id2015daakt/?lang=en"][/vc_column][/vc_row]...